Our Advanced Smooth Sculpt Arm treatment targets sun damage, natural skin ageing, skin laxity and minimises the symptoms of keratosis pilaris. Working from shoulder to wrist, this skin rejuvenating treatment helps to improve the appearance of the arm area by lightening pigmentation, smoothing the skin’s texture and re-densifying and tightening the skin, whilst helping to reduce the symptoms of keratosis pilaris.
Keratosis pilaris is a common (often believed to be inherited) and harmless skin condition, which is known to affect 30-50% of the world’s population of adults and 50- 80% of adolescents. It presents itself with a variety of symptoms, including rough, sandpaper-like skin that resembles chicken or goose-like skin, tiny red bumps, hyper-keratinisation resulting in blocked follicles, dryness and skin that is bumpy and red in colour. It can affect various parts of the body, but most commonly the face, arms, thighs, legs, back and buttocks.
Keratosis pilaris is something that is often seen in many clinics, but unfortunately remains a skin condition that very few know how best to treat. At Kate Kerr London, we have devised a treatment that effectively treats the symptoms of keratosis pilaris, improving the overall quality of the affected area of skin and helping to contour, firm and tone the upper arm.
The Advanced Smooth Sculpt Arm treatment successfully treats the symptoms of keratosis pilaris for smoother, firmer skin.
- Improves hydration, targets dryness and roughness
- Soothes and reduces irritation and itching
- Prevents and improves the appearance of sun damage
- Improves hyperpigmentation and reduces redness
- Softens and smooths the skin’s texture
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Helps firm, contour and tone the upper arm area
- Addresses hyper-keratinisation