Our Clinical Fire & Ice facial is designed to resurface the skin rapidly without causing any residual peeling. This makes it the perfect ‘red carpet facial’ and a favourite amongst A-listers.
During this treatment, we use the Intensive Resurfacing Mask – the ‘Fire’ – which combines glycolic acid and retinol to provide a resurfacing and smoothing action on the skin. We then apply the Rejuvenating Mask – the ‘Ice’ – which provides hydration to revitalise and plump the skin, whilst also soothing and calming inflammation.
This treatment is suitable for most skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and ageing skin. As this treatment uses solely iS Clinical cosmeceutical products, this treatment is also suitable for anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
The Clinical Fire & Ice facial is tailored to your skin’s needs to achieve superior and long-lasting results.
- Resurfaces the skin to smooth and help improve texture
- Removes dead skin allowing for enhanced product penetration
- Helps reduce the appearance of large pores
- Removes blackheads, whiteheads and other impurities
- Increases cellular turnover and micro-circulation
- Promotes a healthy glow for dull skin
- Improves hydration
- Stimulates collagen to help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and brightens skin
- Provides antioxidant protection