It can be an overwhelming process looking at the different types of facials available and wondering what is safe for both you and your baby.
At Kate Kerr London, the Clinical Pregnancy Breastfeeding facial is a truly bespoke and tailored treatment designed to address and treat the skin concerns women can experience during pregnancy, without having to worry about whether the ingredients and methods being used are safe.
Throughout pregnancy, women can be at a higher risk of Melasma (also known as hyperpigmentation) and may experience more oil and breakouts than usual due to the fluctuation in hormones. An increased blood supply can also exacerbate broken capillaries and flushing. We target all these concerns in this bespoke facial. We will help to stabilise the unpredictability of the skin during pregnancy by increasing cell renewal, cell functionality, improving the skin’s tone and improving overall skin health.
The Clinical Pregnancy Breastfeeding facial is tailored to your skin’s needs using safe techniques and skincare ingredients.
- Reduces excess sebum that leads to oily skin
- Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, dead skin, and other impurities
- Improves the skin’s tone and stimulates skin renewal for a smoother texture
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes collagen production
- Decreases redness and flushing
- Improves hydration levels
- Increases skin radiance and luminosity
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness
- Helps to stabilise the unpredictable nature of skin during pregnancy