Our Clinical Perimenopause & Menopause facial is a customisable treatment designed to target and minimise the effects that perimenopause and menopause have on the skin. This facial will address the symptoms that are already presenting on the skin, whilst also helping to minimise the impact of these hormonal changes going forward by stimulating the skin and waking up the processes that slow down or become dormant.
When it comes to how your skin will be impacted by perimenopause or the menopause, all women are different; some will breeze through this time and others will struggle with multiple symptoms. That’s why we tailor the facial to address your individual concerns.
These symptoms might include: a loss of elasticity and volume, acne and breakouts, dryness, dullness, sensitivity, a thinning of the skin, dark under-eye circles and an uneven skin tone and texture. Conditions such as rosacea and hyperpigmentation may also become worse. This treatment will be tailored to actively target each of your individual symptoms and can be carried out on the face, as well as the neck, decolletage and the hands.
The Clinical Perimenopause & Menopause facial is tailored to your skin’s needs and is designed to actively target your skin at a cellular level.
- Activates collagen and elastin to improve the skin’s thickness, elasticity and texture
- Softens fine lines, minimises pore size and tightens the skin
- Lightens existing and prevents further hyperpigmentation, as well as evening discolouration from sun damage
- Increases the skin’s natural hydration by increasing the production of glycosaminoglycans and natural moisturising factors
- Regulates oil production and treats breakouts
- Calms any inflammation and improves inflammatory skin conditions, such as rosacea
- Minimises itching due to dryness
- Ensures the skin is protected from environment stressors such as UV rays, pollution, extreme weather and air conditioning
- Repairs DNA damage and regulates cell replication to help prevent skin cancers
- Repairs and strengthens the skin’s barrier for calm, hydrated and resilient skin
- Reduces sensitivity and irritation
- Increases cell turnover for a brighter complexion and optimal cell function
- Minimises dark under-eye circles and plumps fine lines around the eye area
- Clinical Perimenopause & Menopause Facial (current Kate Kerr London clients)
- Clinical facialist
- £280 (90 mins)
Our ultimate meno-pores guide
From dry, itchy skin to exacerbated skin conditions such as acne and rosacea, here's everything you need to know about menopause-proofing your skin...